PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
and Practitioner Course
What is it about?
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the governance of PRINCE2®. Developed in response to demand from user communities,
PRINCE2 Agile provides structure, governance and controls when working with agile concepts, methods and techniques. Designed to help professionals tailor management controls when working in an agile environment, PRINCE2 Agile will help practitioners understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively as well as the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
PRINCE2 Agile is supported by an exam and formal certification and delivered by our accredited trainers. As with PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile can be applied to any type of project within any industry sector.
What does the course cover?
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
What is included?
- Digital accredited course material
- PRINCE2 Agile e-Book (hardcopy available upon request)
- Foundation sample exam paper and answer sets
- Full Practitioner sample exam paper, answer and rationale sets
- 4 days training
- Examination fees
- PDU and CPD points (ask us)
What’s in it for me?
- Focus on both management and delivery
- Work with any established agile approach
- Be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- Collaboratively build projects that are corporate-friendly
- Scale to your precise requirements and pragmatism
- Increase stakeholder confidence
- Use additional tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
How is the Course presented?
Our experienced internationally accredited trainers deliver interactive and practical experiences through:
- Virtual instructor-led on Zoom (requires laptop and stable internet connection)
- At your premises (for groups)
This is an intensive 4-day course:
- Foundation – 2 days
- Practitioner – 2 days
Based on demand, training is run during the week, on weekends or alternately during evenings.
How will I be examined?
Foundation Exam: Multiple choice, one-hour, closed book objective test. Delegates must obtain 55% (28 out of the 50 available marks).
Practitioner Exam: Objective Test Exam (OTE), two and a half hour, multiple choice open-book exam. Delegates must obtain 60% (30 out of the 50 available marks).
- Exams can either be conducted as:
- Classroom – online or paper based
- Your premises – Peoplecert proctored with a voucher valid for 6 months
“The trainer ensured that the subject matter was comprehended. PM Academy goes the extra mile, thank you for that!.”
PRINCE2 Agile- Pieter Lourens – virtual class November 2020