Agilist / Leading SAFe® Course
What is it about?
This Agilist / Leading SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework) course is designed for delegates to gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
What is included?
- Workbook and Course materials
- Study guide with all the resources related to the exam
- Practice sample test simulating the exam
- Sample Questions through a web-enabled, flashcard style version of the sample questions
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® Agilist exam
- Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive
- Certified SAFe® Agilist PDF and digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
What does the course cover?
- The Scaled Agile Framework building blocks of Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow
- Lean-Agile leadership skills and create high-performing, purpose-bound Agile teams
- Effectively scale Lean and Agile development in your organization and apply the SAFe values of a Lean-Agile
- Apply the Lean-Agile mindset and principles and become a Lean-thinking manager
- Understand the seven core competencies and coordinate the development of large solutions
- Maximize business value through Integrating, deploying, and releasing value to support Program Increment planning and execution
- Implement Lean Portfolio’s by applying Lean-Agile principles to the roles and principles of SAFe
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Drive Lean-Agile transformation in your organization with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
How is the course presented?
Our experienced internationally accredited trainers deliver interactive and practical experiences through:
- Virtual instructor-led on Zoom (requires laptop and stable internet connection)
- At your premises (for groups)
This is an intensive 2-day course.
Based on demand, training is run during the week, on weekends or alternately during evenings.
How will i be examined?
After attending the Leading SAFe® course, delegates must undertake the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam within 30 days.
- The exam is multiple choice, 90 minutes (1.5 hours) and closed book.
- Delegates must obtain 35 out of 45 (77%).
Exams can either be conducted as:
- Classroom – online or paper based
- Online – Proctored exams with the SAFe Community Platform.
- Your premises – Online and proctored through the SAFe Community Platform.
Exam vouchers are valid for 30 days
What’s in it for me?
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand Customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Initiate Lean Portfolio Management
“Having two facilitators made the session run efficiently.”
Kelebogile Kgosikoma – virtual class September 2020